Windows has its own Task Manager which can make you manage programs running in your Windows System. But sometimes, you may need a more powerful alternative to advance your default task manager. DTaskManager is one of those wonderful free alternatives.
DTASKMANAGER – another Windows Task Manager Alternative
- Software Name: DtaskManager
- Official Site: http://dimio.altervista.org/eng/
- System Supported: Windows
- Size: 287.43K
- Notice: there are some other small toolkit which you can consider to have a try 😉
DTaskManager, obviously, is a Task-Manager, but specifically engineered to give additional functionalities that the Windows bundled TaskManager (and other third party products) do not have:
1. Three different ways to close a process, as the “termination request”, the standard “forced termination” with dialogue tolerance, and the “forced termination” of any type of process, bypassing all permissions (it can also terminate running system processes).
2. DTaskManager allows you to suspend and reactivate a process (as in Linux). This is useful, for example, to temporarily suspend a task that uses system resources when you don’t want to terminate it (such as a DivX encoding process).
3. DTaskManager allows you to select more than one process at a time, and terminate all of them “simultaneously”.
4. DTaskManager does not need any useless confirmation.